1.30.2013

Vera Wang Trunk Show - Blush Bridal

Blush Bridal is hosting a Vera Wang Trunk Show Feb. 8th - 10th. You will need to call the store and make an appointment to try on the dresses. I loved my experience at Blush. Like I said in a previous post, I was in and out of the store within 40 mins - but not for a lack of dresses. I tried on probably about 10 dresses.

I had the pleasure of getting my portrait done by The Collective You at the Vancouver Club Engage show. The crew will be hosting a complimentary photo session for brides on Feb. 10th at the trunk show. Here's the picture I got from the Engage show. It's almost like a red carpet experience! You walk up, and you get a gazillion shots taken, then the photograph gets touched up, and it's printed for you as a keepsake.

Here's a sneak peak of what you may see at the trunk show!

Source (Kathleen)
Source (Kaye)
Source (Katarina)
Source (Helena)
I love Katarina's skirt! Beautiful!!

No comments :

Post a Comment