11.18.2013

Review: Etude House Eraser Show Cleansing Serum

As an Asian growing up in Canada, it was always hard for me to learn how to apply makeup to my monolids. I learned by trial and error, and it wasn't until last year, when I realized I can YouTube tutorials for Asians! I can't believe it took me so long to figure this out about YouTube, considering I love social media, and I work in tech....anyway, I digress.

It wasn't long before I discovered tutorials for monolidders like me! Some of my favourite channels are From Head to Toe, Asian Beauty Secrets, xTeener, and StyleSuzi. Besides learning how to do a smoky eye, these bloggers also introduced me to the world of Asian cosmetics! I know, I'm Asian, I should've known about this already.

Anyway, Korean brand, Etude House has exploded over Hong Kong since I was there last year. There are lots of other Korean brands available in Hong Kong, but I found most of my treasures here.

One of the items I bought was the Eraser Show Cleansing Serum.

I was looking for something that would really clean the make up off my face, particularly BB Creams since they tend to clog my pores. This serum is applied to a dry face, so it makes it super easy for me to use before I hop into the shower. It has a thick, creamy consistency, but not oily. While it doesn't get everything off, I find it works better when used with the Clarisonic.

Pros:
  • Easy to use
  • Moisturizing
  • Not harsh on the skin
  • Inexpensive
Cons:
  • Need to use a lot of product
  • Doesn't clean everything off the face

Would I buy it again?
  • Yes! I've already bought 2 more
Do you have any recommendations on cleansing oil/serums that really gets the skin clean?

xoxo
~meesh


No comments :

Post a Comment